WE HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS
ACP (MENDOSA DRINKING WATER TREATMENT PLANT)
- Design and installation of electrical, mechanical and automation systems.
ACP (Gamboa Substation)
- Consulting: advice on the selection of equipment for substations, calculation of quantities, and development of materials budget, equipment needed, and installation for one of the companies participating in the tender.
ENACAL (NICARAGUAN COMPANY OF WATER DISTRIBUTION AND SEWERAGE SYSTEMS)
- Design of electrical systems and automation for the wastewater treatment plant in Nicaragua with a capacity of 48.7 million gallons per day.
- Work done for the Biwater Company, owner of the contract.
MI BUS (Patio de Ojo de Agua)
- General electrical design
- Fire alarm system design.
- Voice and data network designs.
- 47,200 M2, 12 buildings.
IDAAN (Contadora Island)
- Design of network infrastructures for drinking water and sewerage system.
- Design of 11 wastewater pumping stations, 5 fresh water pumping stations, and 2 raw water pumping stations (water intakes).
IDAAN (LA ARENOSA POTABILIZING PLANT)
- Consulting for one of the companies participating in the tender.
- Calculation of quantities, preparation of budget for labor force, materials and electrical equipment.
MEDUCA (Guillermo Patterson School)
- Plumbing design in general.
- Electrical design and lighting.
- Fire alarm design, data network, telephone, distributed audio, doorbell system, intruder alarm.
- 4 buildings, 1,850 M2.
MOP (Ventaviv Building)
- Extension design of 460 meters of primary line, three phase, 13.2 KV, aerial.
- Road lighting design.
- One 1,000 KVA transformer.